Dec 22, 2008

Talkative ot Not Talkative??

Not Feeling Like Talking

Yes, I am talkative.
However, I sometimes don’t wanna talk.
I had so much to think today,
Biiiiiig Topic.
I was thinking what made me happy…

Anyway, I did not talk much at office and everybody got freaked out.
It seems like my assistants thought that someone made mistakes and I was mad.
I went to a lunch to research for food and sweets made by Chinese herbs with one of my assistants.
She said that she was asked by everybody that to whom I was mad at after we got back when I was not there.
Oh boy, I have a day that I don’t feel like talking much…

It was a gourmet day with my Hula friends.
We went to have this Korean pot.
It was spicy and tasty.
I will smell pretty bad because of lots of garlic, but should be good for my skin!
We talked about happiness.
One of them worked for a company which related to Toyota.
She lost her job because of this world situtaion.
Obama!! Change this world!! Please!!

After dinner we walked to Ritz Carlton and we enjoy their Christmas decoration.
And we had a cup of coffee and chat again.

I did not feel like talking today, but I talked a lot at night.
Well, I am talkative, so what can I say?

2 comments:

Katalina said...

わーいっ!
おいしそう!!(笑)

私はゆちゃんの写真大好き!

YU said...

いつもコメントありがとうね~!!