Dec 19, 2008

Get A Luck

Crap!!!

Crao! I got droppings on my coat and my bag this morning.
In Japan, poeple say that you get luck when you get droppings.
I had a white coat on, so I felt really sad and misserable.
I don't know how I got them.
Crap...

I went to Park Hyatt this afternoon to meet a business related person.
We had lunch at "NY Grill" at park Hyatt.
Look this beautiful sight.

There are great buffet style of appetizers and I was full by lots of appetizers.
My main course was this Risotto.
It was pretty good.
And we had another buffet style of deserts.
There were 15 defferent deserts.
Oh my god...
Anybody!! Please stop me eating!!!


After lunch, I ran to the airport and caught a flight to go back to Osaka.
I went back to my office in Osaka and get everything done.
I was away from my desk just a day, but there was a pile of papers...
Not only papers, but also lots of tastings.
I ate so many quiches.
And guess what?
I went to eat French for dinner.
I promised to go to a French restaurant with my favorite artisan.
I did not feel like eating, but they were good.

I think I gained 20 punds this week...

No comments: