Dec 6, 2008

Meeting Old Friend

Hisami and Yu

I slept like a rock for 12 hours today.
I just did not want to get up.
I know that it is bad to sleep like this once a week, but I can't help it.

I got up like at 2 in the afternoon, and went to meet up my friend, Hisami.
We have been friends for 21 years.
Wow, so long!
She got married once and have a cute girl.
We went to buy her present from Santa.
I got something for her too.
So fun to look kid's toys and dresses.
She is now trying to find a guy who wants to get married with her again.
We are the same age but because of her experiences, I feel that she is more mature.

We went shopping and had dinner and drink.
She is a girl whom I see twice a year.
We are good friends, so we don't have to see each other often but whenever we see, we can catch up really quick.
We will see each other in summer next, maybe.

No comments: