Dec 7, 2008

Got A Haircut

"BEFORE" and "AFTER"

I went to a beauty salon today.
It had been almost like half a year since the last time I went.
I am trying to make my hair long, so I did not have to go.
However, I wanted to change a bit so I decided to get my front haircut done.
My front hair was really really long like the picture above.
That’s “BEFORE”.

And this is “AFTER”.
Humn… I know that it was not the best idea.
Look a little bit younger I think, though.
I will see someone tomorrow, and I am regretting now.
I believe that front hair get longer soon.
My ex who has cut my hair for ten years told me that I look meaner.
Do I??

I had dinner at my parents and after I get home, my friend visited me.
We chat for 3hours straight with a cup of caramel milk tea.
So nice to have my friend at my apt.
Very relaxing.
We decided to go to Korea together next spring.
I love traveling abroad!
I deserve it!!

3 comments:

Katalina said...

Aww! you look cute with short hair too! i think it's a really cute hair style! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
I agree with the Girl Who Never Grew Up...you look great! You have so many different "looks"...sometimes you look like a high school girl (like when you were playing with your friend's happy and angry inu) and other times like an elegant business woman. Your smile, in pics with your friends and co-workers, is quite special! You don't look mean at all. Meccha kirei!
Cheers...
Bill

YU said...

Thanks, Katie and Bill!
Hazukashii...