Dec 5, 2008

New Bath Style

Jr Meeting

Too many meeting every single day.
It is important to have meeting for each project, but I feel my day passes only for meetings and have hard time to carry things out.
Anyhooooo.
I left office little early and met up with my new friend I made from Tokyo.
She came to join Umeda Jr meeting with me.
It is a meeting for Jr who is running or who will run business in Osaka.
There are 38 to 40 mostly men joined the meeting and get to know each other for future connections in business.
We listened a speech from politician and it was really interesting.
Since she had to go back to Tokyo on that day after spending 3 hours in Osaka, I left the meeting with her.

Therefore, I could go home much earlier that I expected.
I drunk and drove today.
Bad….
Since I came home early enough, I could have nice bath time in a dark.
Very nice with aroma oil with lamp.

No comments: