Dec 28, 2008

Lazy Lazy Day

In My Dream

I had such a lazy day today.
I slept in which is my favorite thing to do.
In the afternoon, I finally decided to take a shower and left to massage place.
it felt really really good so I went home and decided to spent the rest of my day in my bed.

Somehow since last night, whenever I sleep, I had dreams about my ex-boyfriend.
It did not mean that I miss him, but maybe because I saw his wedding picture at our common friend's house the other day.

These dream made me think of him.
He was my first love when I was 13 years old.
When I saw the pictures, I did not get jealous but felt weired that I was not next to him.
We had been frends since I felt in love with him, and we started dating when I was 18 for four years.
We were such a cute couple, always fooled around and did lots of things together.
At the same time, he controled me so I did not have my own life by myself.
I did not have any other experience besides him, and moreover, I was really young at that time.
At the end, I thought he was the most annoying person because he bossed me around.
I was pretty bad at the end and our break-up was pretty mess.

After we broke up and after each of us got a new boyfriend/girlfriend, I realized that he loved me so much, so we cheated on each other's pertner.
But we did not get back together.
And after a couple years I left to the US, but we still kept in touch.
And during my stay in the US, he gave me a chance saying that he would wait for me till I go back.
I was thinking about it a bit but I got another boyfriend, which made him very upset.
I might thought he would love me forever whatever I do, but nothing lasts forever.
He finally gave up on me and now he got married with the girl he dated after me.
I think he made the right decision though.

I wonder if I can find a guy who would love me like he did to me in my life.
If I find one, I promise that I would not feel annoying about him!!
I really miss the days we had fun together.
When you are young, you can do anything, so when you are in a relationship, you can get excited more than we can do now.

Humm, I don't know, but I just felt like writing about my old boyfriend today.

2 comments:

Katalina said...

ゆうちゃんかわいそうに。 (-з-)

ゆうちゃんは本当にやさしいです!

You will find someone! You are so cute and friendly, i don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend now. Cheer up!

YU said...

Hahaha! Yeah, where is my man!?
Thanks, katie.
Your are traveling around soon, right??
HOw excited!!