Dec 12, 2008

I Complain

Working With My Boss Is Not Easy

I had a quick meeting in this morning about pie shell.
Recently, we have several R&D meeting about each project.
I feel we had too many meetings, but we have to…
After the meeting, I attended a manager meeting from each department.
I was an amanuensis for the meeting.
And I went to restaurant to meet a chef to ask for a comment about our product.
I always get nervous to meet chefs, since I have to have certain knowledge about cooking about technical things and words.
He was nice and I learned a lot from him.
Meeting with lots of famous people is fun part about this job.

Since my day went quickly like this by doing many things, I was late for dinner tonight.
I went out to drink with 8 people from sale department from Tokyo branch and Nagoya branch.
People from sale department are funny.
They know how to entertain people because of their job.
They are tough and drink a lot.
We were all drunk and complained about my boss.
I should not have complained about my boss to them, but could not help since he was so hard on me lately.
I felt a little relief that everybody had the same impression about my boss and wondering how to treat him.

We went to Karaoke after dinner till 2 in this morning.
It is nice to hang out with them once in a while like this.
Ah, I wish I were a member of a sale department.

No comments: