Dec 24, 2008

Christmas Eve W Family

Christmas Eve

Christmas is an event I love so much.
I am not Christian, but I just LOVE Christmas.
Why? Because nobody get in fight on Christmas.
Oh, wait a minute!
I was scold pretty bad today, actually.
My phone at office rang in this morning about my Internet business.
The customer did not tell me her name and started yelling at me suddenly.
She ordered our product and it did not arrived the day she arranged.
That’s our bad, so I will fly to Tokyo to apologize to her.
It is kinda scared but what else can I do?
Customer service is difficult, but I learned a lot from her claim today.
I immediately read through two books how to deal with customers who clam.
We are trying our best, but sometimes it does not go perfect, unfortunately…

Christmas season is the busiest season at our company since we sell cakes and ingredients for cakes.
However, I did not do overtime today!
Cuz I had a party at home!!
Christmas Eve had been a day to spend with a boyfriend but this year was different.
I spent Christmas Eve with our family, four of us.
We also celebrate my sis’s birthday, which was on December 20th.
I got soooooooo many Christmas presents.
I get excited to see the underneath of Christmas tree every year.

It is so nice to spend the special day with my family.
I talked with my dad today as my dad tonight, and it made me soo happy.
He had been my boss for a long time but not my father, and I thought I did not have my father anymore.
Seriously.
But my father was there!

It was pretty rough day at work, but it was very nice and warm night with my family.

4 comments:

Katalina said...

私もクリスマスが大好きです。
私は天候やクリスマスの音楽が大好きです。

And the season to be jolly. (^-^0)

My family is going through hard times because of the economy, but it is the spirit of Christmas that counts.


メリークリスマス!

Anonymous said...

Hello Yu,
It is Christmas Day in snowy Alaska, and I want to send you a Christmas greeting to Osaka. (I know it's the day after Christmas there...sorry.) I wish you a happy, healthy, and prospoerous holiday season, and a very Happy New Year!
Bill

Anonymous said...

oops....

"prosperous" (I'd better proofread next time! sorry)

YU said...

Katie,ありがとう。嬉しいわ。
I bet Christmas in the US was pretty rough this year...
We wish we'll have a better year next year!

Hey, Bill. It's been a while. Happy holidays to you too!