Dec 11, 2008

Food Food Food

Eating Too Much

Thai Fried Rice, originally uploaded by yikada.

Today was an eating day.
I went to Thai food restaurant with my assistants for lunch.



At 3PM, I tasted lots of food by my co-workers who took a cooking class from our chef who has a contract with our company.
All of them tasted really good.
I had like 5 menus…
And I went to a party at night with people from other companies for work.
I was a hostess, so I arranged the time, place and everything.
Everybody like the restaurant I picked.
It was a restaurant with all chicken.

Lastly, we went to Sushi to drink more.
I can’t believe why we could eat Sushi after we eat a lot from the last restaurant.
More surprisingly, at the Sushi place, I met a woman who knows really well about me,
I had mever met her, but she knew my dad.
She hesitated to tell her name, but she confessed that she has known my dad for a long time.
Who the hell she was?
Is my dad a “man”, like others??
Oh well…
I don’t think she was my dad’s lover or anything, but let’s not tell my mom.

2 comments:

Katalina said...

I love thai food! it's one of my favorites because there are so many choices. i use to be a vegetarian so it was nice!

i love sushi! if you come to the u.s., they have a lot of fusion with their sushi! you might not like it, but it has like mayo in it or cream cheese. It's a different tasting than in japan with the sushi there. :)

YU said...

Uh!! I love Philly roll, which is salmon and cream cheese in it.
I wish we can get that kind of Sushi in Japan.
I miss fusion Sushi in the US!!