Dec 14, 2008

Shopping Day

Love Shopping

I woke up and went shopping.
Shopped pretty expensive stuff.
Once in a year or twice.
I got a watch I have wanted for a while.
I thought I wanted a black one, but actually white one looked better on me.
Look how cute they decorate a watch!!
I got this to celebrate my 30th birthday, which was 2 month ago.
I got another watch when I turned 20 from my parents and I still love the watch.
For me, watch is really important, not only for looking at the time.
It is part of my body.
And when I wear my favorite watch, my motivation gets up.
It is really important for my life, believe or not.

When I went to Chanel shop, there were like a wonderland.
I wanted to get so much stuff.
I wanted to get bags, a pair of shoes, accessories, and a pair of sunglasses.
But I decided to get a ring.
Cute ring!
I am still thinking if I want to get the sunglasses.
Tomorrow is my bonus day, so gotta get something for myself.
Someone used to call my brand-horic.
But I am not.
Sometimes, I found great stuff at high end brand store.
Is it wrong??

Oh, by the way, oday was the day I get a result for my interview.
Guess what! I passed it!
I will have a final interview soon.
Excited to know that someone aprrove me in many ways.

No comments: