Dec 29, 2008

The Last Day Of Work!

Last Work Day in 2008

Hell yeah! It was the last work day in 2008!!
I felt year 2008 ended pretty quickly, but I can say that I work soooo hard!!!
So damn hard!!!!
I went to work today and cleaned my desk, greeted everybody to thank for taking care of me in year 2008
Also, I looked around all of our factories to see if they are clean enough.
That's my habit to do at the last day of my work.
Not only for checking, but also I show my appreciation to the factories for making goof products for a year.
And I found this broken computer backside of our factory.
Who threw this computer to our territory!!!!

After my work at office, I went to see someone to sell our products.
Yes, I went for sales on my last day of work!! ( So they should buy our products)
It was a good drive to visit the office, by the way.
Went to Kobe and this is the view from their office building.
I wanted to go to IKEA, but did not stop by because I have more than enough furniture in my apt...

After work, I went to see Ryohei and Yoshi, who are my old friends from YMCA camp.
I met them when we were 13.
Whenever we see each other, we tease each other talking about 17 years ago.
Yoshi in the picture just got back from Latin America, and he promised me to take me around Latin America!
Can’t wait!!
We had miso pot, and after that I took them to my bar close to my apt.
We had a couple drinks and chat about lots of stuff.
They were such good friends of mine, and I am so lucky to be able to get together t\with them whenever I want.
This is the only reason that I am afraid to move to some other country,
I have good friends here.
Well, my result of my job interview will be announced soon.
What do I want??

He is a guy I saw in a train.
Just kidding.
He is Ryohei, another my good friend.
He is funny crazy guy.
Can’t believe this crazy guy settled, and got married, but I am so happy for him:)
Ahh, I wanted his coat so bad!!

No comments: