Dec 23, 2008

Lots Going On

A Big Day

Wow… I did a lot today.
Today was a Japanese holiday so I did not have to go to work.
However, I woke up at 7 in this morning, took a shower, put make-up on, and wore suit.
Because I had an interview.
It was on-line interview.
It supposed to be on skype with mike and camera.
So I cleaned my room and made myself look neat.
However, their camera did not work so it was just with sound.
There were two interviewer, one was from main corporate and the other was from Chicago office who was interested in me.

It was my second interview and I was pretty excited but when I heard that the office who would hire me was in Chicago, and which made me get shocked…
So I am not sure if I did well on that interview or not.
They just liked the fact that I take Hula lesson somehow.
I will know the result in a few weeks.
We’ll see.

After the interview, I went to lunch with my best friend from elementary school.
We see each other once a year now, and we report how we have been and also we discuss what we would do till the next time we see each other.
She is a good listener and analyzer so I made myself really clear after I talk with her.
By the way, I felt a little guilty to eat steak for lunch.
But it was soooo damn good!!

After I say bye to my friend, Sakura, I went to down town and did some shopping for holiday gifts.
It is a lot of work to find gifts but I kinda like it.
I got so many bags from shopping.
I also got presents for my Hula friend as Santa!
Oh, I did so many walking…

After shopping, I went to Hula lesson one hour before the lesson starts.
We practice for an event we will attend in January for my friend's favor.
We supposed to practice but we just chat and fooled around.
At lesson I danced pretty hard.
I felt really good.
I love Hula dance.
I will be Hula Instructor when I turn to 70 years old for sure!!

Ahhhh, I did a lot today.
Pretty active, huh?

No comments: