Dec 20, 2008

Working on Saturday

Chose to Work

I was invited to a party in Tokyo from friends whom I went to Macau with.
(I gotta write about Macau trip, but I haven’t… oh well…)
I was going to fly to Tokyo, but decided not to.
I know that I have to enjoy being with my friends but now I feel that I should more concentrate on working.
Also I got tired more than I thought from Tokyo business trip yesterday.

I went to my parents’ to sign for a paper for my dad.
That was to get stocks for my dad’s company.
I feel guilty that I am secretly applying for another company.
What am I doing?

Today was my sis’s birthday.
She became 33 years old.
The more we get old, the better our relationship goes.
We still get in fight quite often, but I am happy to share lots of feelings with her.

Sis, thank you for being next to me all that time!

No comments: