Dec 17, 2008

Three Silly Girls

Girls' Party

Uhhhh, it was a busy day today!
Lots of trouble happened, so I had so much extra work.
Trouble is bad, but at the same time, I get excited when trouble happens.
Because it is the time I use my brain and figure out how to solve the problem quickly.
And I made it.
Everything went well at the end.

I was late for dinner with my girl friends.
Eri is a girl whom I met when I was 13.
She was the one whom I went to South Dakota for home-stay when we were 14.
Now she got married with my friend and have this cute baby, Kan.
Kana is a girl whom I met when I was 18.
We used to like the same guy.
Now she got married but still work for Armani.
We were all different, but we used to hang out so much together.
All we talked were about boys.
All of our ex boyfriends were good friends.

We have not got together for a year.
But I did not feel like it.
All of us got changed, but we felt like we went back to teenagers.
We did lots of stupid things a long time ago, but now we are fine adults, I guess.
I felt a little bit behind, actually, though…

No comments: