Dec 3, 2008

Interview

Nice Interview

I had an interview as an interviewee.
Since I passed out with holding my pc last night, I was not ready for the interview.
I rushed to a hotel to have the interview and got there just on time or a little late.
Oh my god, it was sooo fun.
I love talking with people.
He was a nice guy and I could get relax.
It was one hour long.
I talked a lot about myself, and also I learned a lot about the company.
If I get the job, I will be able to move to the US.
I applied for a management position, but seems like that I would not start with management position right away.
Then, I wouls not get enough salary...
I really want to move to the US, but I have to make sure if the job is the one I really want.
I have not told my dad that I am looking for another job, so feel a little guilty.
But what can I say?
I think I want to see if I am acceptable by other company too.
I don't know...
I wil get the result and more detail about the position I would get, so I'll see.

I took this picture from Yahoo.
Today we had a smily face in a sky:)

It was too excited on getting interview, so I am very very tired today.
Maybe I was a little nervous for the interview...
I can sleep right now. ZZZ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Yu,
Maybe your dad needs to establish a US branch of his company, and then you could come here and run it!
Your products (all the beautiful sweets) would sell very well in US, I think. Just an idea...
Bill

YU said...

I actually am working on it too. But I wanted to try all possible chances.

Anonymous said...

Having an interview is good practice...it keeps you on your toes. The US economy is not strong right now, but with the stronger yen, it may be a good time for expansion to the US. I bet your dad would feel heart-broken if you left his company. Maybe you can figure out a way to have the best of both worlds. But it's important to live your dreams! Ganbatenne!
B. (from Alaska)

YU said...

Agree with all you mentioned!
I will think about my future better, and will see what would happen.
We'll see...