Dec 24, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is...

What?? Party?? Food??

I can’t really write much tonight, cuz it is 2 in the morning and I have to get up early tomorrow…
We had Christmas Party at my parents’ house tonight with everyone’s friends.
We have had this Christmas party every year for a long time.
We have some of same faces every year, so all the people at the party get closer and closer.
Since my mom decided to have this party on Christmas Eve, which is such a big deal for Japanese people, I could not invite many friends, but only Shinsuke.
This is why I had to argue with my mom the other day.
I think it is too silly to throw Christmas party on Christmas Eve, and she did not ask me about it ahead.
We had small numbers of people for our Christmas this year, but at the end, I realize that it is not that bad.
We had such a great time.
I love Christmas.
Japanese Christmas is more for lovers, so a little different from American Christmas, which is more for family time.
I love spending my time with my family on Christmas and love spending my time with someone I love.
I just don’t like to go out on Christmas Eve, because it is not worth it since everywhere on Christmas Eve is too ridiculously crowded with many couples.

Anyway, this year, as every year, food was all my mom’s handmade so they are all good.
All the menus are food I only can eat at our Christmas party.
We had so many dishes and 6 kinds of homemade desert.
Oh, I ate too much.
We opened all Christmas presents underneath of our Christmas tree all together.
This is our family traditional thing to do.
This year, I got an orange color lamp from my sis, and got black bag from my mom and dad, and I got three kinds of necklaces and boots holder from Santa Claus.
Yeah, I still get Christmas presents from Santa although I am 29.
Well, it is our tradition thing.
Anyway, I had such a good time and good food tonight.
Gotta go to bed.
Getting too late…

No comments: