Dec 12, 2007

Feeling Warmhearted

Just a Little Effort

Lately there is some stuff that I get frustrated.
Sometimes it is towards to my friend’s selfishness, to my dad’s strong words, to my boss who often gives me a hard time, or to a business-related person’s harassments.
However, I have tried not to get upset.
I started thinking that I may get frustrated only because I overreacted, which I really sometimes do.
Sometimes I get upset because I don’t want people to take advantage on me by not getting upset.
But is it true?
Are people so cruel to a person who does not get upset?
Are they even things that I have to get upset?
When I was washing the dishes tonight by thinking about dinner that I will have to have with a business-related person who harasses me about my fat.
Of course I am not looking forward to it because I am afraid that he would hurt me about my body again.
I was trying to come up the strategies to stop him talking about my body fat.
Last time, I almost talked back to him because he repeated and repeated.
Next time I was thinking to talk him back or to make him feel guilty by saying something.
However, I realized both are not good ideas.
Sometime people are not mean to be maliciousness.
One of my friends was rude to me the other day (I thought he was rude, just I thought) to try to get something from me.
Since I did not say anything about it and tried hard to answer him
He gave something me back sometime later, so I realized that he was also the one who tried.
I got hurt by my dad’s attitude on a bonus day.
He promised me to have me to his office and talk to me about my evaluation but he forgot and left office.
I called him and asked him what happened.
He said that he had tons of stuff to do, so he told me not to bother, and he never apologized.
I was almost yelled at him, but I saved.
On the next day, the first thing he did was calling to my desk and told me to come to his office.
He spent all his time till he had to go to the meeting to talk with me and told me that he has responsible to teach me many things.
He did not apologized about the day before, but I was so happy to know that he is trying hard to take care of me although he is also busy.
I feel guilty that I frustrated to them.
Therefore not to regret too much, I am now trying to think before I complain, talk back or yell.
Of course I am not perfect and I always can’t do that, but I try most of the times and it works!

By the way today’s picture is a very expensive and very delicious waffle which I had in Tokyo.
They serve a shot of chocolate before we get our sweets!
Gotta go to bed with watching “Desperate Wives”.
Yeah, I am so addicted…

No comments: