Dec 21, 2007

Mean Day

Am I Mean?

Today was a day I had so many things to do.
Well, it is not unusual anymore that I had so many things to do lately.
I woke up early enough to have breakfast at hotel buffet, and took a flight back to Osaka.
Breakfast was great and such a relaxing time but turned totally opposite after I went back to Osaka.
Since I had an appointment with PR Company at 1PM, after the flight landed, I stopped by at my apt to drop my stuff off and went back to my office.
While I was gone, many things happened and they could not solve them the way I wanted.
I don’t want to be mean, so it is hard for me to be strict on someone.
I can’t always be the one who does all the work; I just want other people to understand.
But always hard to find the way to make it sound nice, or should I even forget to find they way to be nice and strict??
Today was my sister’s birthday party, and I had to leave early, but could not finish as early as I expected because of things happened at office.
My sister called me and told me not to come if I can’t get out of office on time.
I was upset that she could not understand how much I wanted to go for her birthday dinner.
Anyway I was 15min late, but I made it.
We had our family’s traditional birthday dinner, which is the menu on the picture above.
It was kinda weird dinner table since my mom and I are still care about the argument we had the yesterday.
Sometimes arguments between family members are more difficult to e settle down than arguments between friends.
Anyway, but I had a great dinner and got home now.
I think today, it is a good idea to go to bed early to feel refresh.
Aww, I wrote ugly things too much today.
Oh well, I think I gotta admit I have an ugly mind today…
It happens, right?

No comments: