Dec 20, 2007

The Best Pizza

Love Italian, Love Tokyo

I am still in Tokyo.
I wish I could sleep in today at hotel, but I had to go to our Tokyo branch early in this morning.
When I am in Tokyo, which I come here once a week now though, I get excited.
I work as hard as I do in Osaka, but I get different kind of adrenalin when I am in Tokyo.
Very exciting city, like you are in New York.
I had an appointment at our office in Tokyo, had lunch meeting with my co-workers, and research a couple famous places in Tokyo.
From this evening, I went to Italian restaurant with work-related people, who are all in a high position.
The pizza there was the best ever in my life, seriously.
Four cheese pizza came with black pepper and honey to make Gorgonzola cheese be mild.
Weird combination, but it matched really really well!!
I heard it was the best Italian restaurant in Tokyo.
Wine was great too.
We had a bottle of champagne, a bottle of white wine, two bottle of red wine and a shot of special vodka.
I can’t hold alcohol much, but tonight I tried really really hard.
Since I was very nervous, I did not get drunk tonight.
However, now on a bed at hotel, I can tell that I definitely drunk too much.

This is a plant by my bedside at my hotel room tonight.
This is such a luxury hotel where lots of foreigners stay.
Breakfast here is awesome, but the room fare is quite expensive.
I am so excited about taking a bath and enjoy breakfast buffet tomorrow morning.
This is not a hotel where I always can stay, but only on a special occasion.

By the way, I think it is really good for me to keep this journal everyday lately.
I can keep track of what I have thought.
Today I got angry to my mom on the phone about something she did to me.
I regret that I was hard on her, and thought about what I wrote on this blog the other day.
I wrote that I should not get angry with people.
I tried not to, though, but I did, and I still think what I told her was right, but I feel bad that she might have felt miserable by my words.
I realize that when I know that I am right, I have to find the nicest way to say so.
I should not try to make other person feel they lost obviously.
Well, I talked with my mom later and we did not talk about it anymore, and I was much nicer to my mom.
That was the best I could do for her today.
How come it is always uncomfortable to discuss about something which we had different opinions…?

Everyday I think and realize new things and try them little by little in my life.
I make mistakes a lot in my life, but I won’t give up and want to reach my dreaming life.

I have a headache now.
Gotta go to bed!

No comments: