Dec 9, 2007

Shopping Is Fun

Crazy Shopper

Finally I got one-day off from work today.
I wanted to sleep in, but also I did not want to waste my day off.
Thus, I made an appointment with my nail artist early this morning.
It has been a while since the last time I get my nail done.
Now I regret that I did, because they were not that pretty…
A part of the reasons was that I only can do simple nails now, not like before I did crazy nails.
I went to Wal Mart sort of place after that and bought lots of stuff.
I was going to get toilet paper, but I shopped $100 US…
It is always fun for me to go to that kind of store, because I can get many different items at one place.

I went to Spa that, and fell in sleep while I got massage.
Trips between Osaka to Tokyo every week make stiff shoulders.
Since the place I go for Spa is located in downtown, I could not help do more shopping.
There are sooooo many people in downtown because of Christmas.
I don’t know where they had been before this season…
I bought lots of pretty orange stuff.
I bought orange and brown cups and plates.
They were cheap, but I thought it would be cute to serve coffee and cookies when someone visits me.
Happily, someone came to visit me tonight so I have already gotten the opportunity to use them like on the picture above.
I was right! It was good idea to get them.

I gotta stop shopping, but I just love to see new stuff at my apt.
I don’t always shop, but when I start buying stuff once, I can’t stop.
Especially because tomorrow is my bonus day!!
Well, I still need to buy some Christmas presents, so after I finish, I will start saving money for sure!

No comments: