Dec 19, 2007

Japanese Pub

First Pub Experience

I work in Osaka today and left for Tokyo for business this afternoon.
I was going to meet a business-related person who gave me a book before.
It has been a while since I got the book, but I had not read it yet.
Since I did not want to be rude to him, while I was on a fight to Tokyo and on a train in Tokyo, I read a whole one book very quickly.
It was about a girl who took over her father’s business and got success.
The title of the book is “ If president of the company changes, the company would change too”.
Obviously, I am not going to take over my father’s business, but somehow he thinks that I am going to.
Also he thought that the girl in a book is really similar to me, so he bought a book for me.
It was actually an interesting book, and her characteristic was quite similar to mine…

When I got in Tokyo, I worked at hotel room and finished several work till the time I get together with people from other companies.
It was another “Forgetting Year Party” again.
Today’s menu was chicken, which was not my favorite.
After we had dinner, we went to a Japanese pub, which had a band who sings Oldies.
There were some girls who dresses sexy and served alcohol to men.
They make hella lot of money.
It was my first experience to see those girls in real.
It was interesting to see them, and I thought it seems like what they do is something I am good at.
I love talking with people, so smiling and serving alcohol to men is a piece of cake.
I sometime do the same thing for work situation, so I could work at pub and make a lot of money like they do.
Easy!

Before the band comes, it was Karaoke Pub, sort of.
Some Americans were there and sang lots of English song, but quite horrible, unfortunately.
They looked happy and they danced with other old Japanese people too.
I was invited to sing with an old guy a song “Hey Paula”.
I was a vocalist in a band when I was teenager, but I was so embarrassed to sing in front of lots of people at pub.
Look how horrible I look in this picture…
I could not refuse.
Anyway it was such a weird interesting night which I did the first experience in my life.
Being Japanese businesswoman is tough, huh??

No comments: