Dec 3, 2007

Busy Day

Quick-Tempered Person

Today was such a busy day.
I was not at my office most of the time, move around to many departments, and also went for sales to a restaurant in Osaka.
My dad’s old friend came to visit our company this evening.
He has been in Singapore, and we visited him every New Years till I was 10.
I miss Singapore; there is so much good food!!

I was going to go to Gym tonight, but since my assistant got a cold, we decided to eat quickly and go home.
We went to Kushikatsu place.
This picture is a couple who runs small popular Kushikatsu restaurant.

Today was a day I thought I need to be careful not to hurt people.
I think I am not good at getting along with quick-tempered person.
To be honest, I get scared and feel really sad when I talk with such people.
Today, one of my ex boyfriends was in bad mood and sent me many text message to my cell.
I was not sure why he was in a bad mood, but I could definitely tell that he was upset to something.
I get tired of making him feel good, because I was not sure why I had to.
I have argued a lot with my boyfriends, and I would say I am a quick-tempered person around boyfriends because of a reliance.
However, I am pretty calm with someone whom I don’t care; maybe I am a cold person…
If I could, I don’t want to fight because of unimportant stuffs.
He came to see me to my apt tonight at the end, and he got upset to unknown person with such a tiny thing when he tried to park a car.
I could not believe why he had to give a shit to unknown person…
He finally told me that he had been really busy and tired.
I am too, but I really thought that I would like to be a person who can be nice to everyone although I am busy and tired.
But I know, I have to be careful, too, otherwise I might hurt somebody unconsciously when I had a busy time.

I am loosing my hair dramatically lately.
My hair is all over on a floor at my apt.
I am scared…

No comments: