Dec 11, 2007

Eating Too Much

Gotta Stop Eating!

As I could not stop watching American dramas on-demand-TV last night, I was so sleepy at work.
I feel I am stupid, but I had been looking forward to watch them tonight again although I need to sleep.

I was on a diet, and I lost 6 pounds.
However, now I eat a lot again.
When I was on a diet, I did not feel like eating much, but now I would love to eat.
It is not because of the rebound, but because of this season.
Now there is so so so much good food in Japan.
I don’t wanna miss any dinner by grubbing something from convenience store.
So I eat out a lot with other people.
Because I eat a lot for dinner, my stomach is getting big, and I always feel hungry.
Like when I work at office, I get so hungry and can’t wait for dinner.
Today, I was starving, so I went to cooking lab to beg for food.
The only food we have at this company is “Sweets” unfortunately.
So one of the artisan said, “Oh, good time. I just made coconut cheesecake tart for test. Will you taste it and give me advice.”
So I did.
It was really good one, so I took another piece.
And one another piece…
I told him, “This is really good, but made me sick.”
Such a bad comment to an artisan, but he laughed.
Obviously it is my fault that I ate too much, and it is natural that lots of sweets made me sick.

Not only sweets our artisans make, but also there are so many sweets we bought from other places for taste at our office.
Very dangerous place here for the people who want to go on a diet.
This is why I take hula lesson and also go to gym.
Today was a hula lesson day.
Good exercise after eating too much, but I could not help drinking beer after the lesson…
Damn it!!!

1 comment:

charles said...

I'm getting hungry looking at your blog!