Dec 17, 2007

Food Poisoning

Food Poisoning with Oysters

I got food poisoning by a deep-fried oyster.
Last night, I felt nauseous so went to bed early.
However, every two hours I got up and had to run to the bathroom.
I threw up a lot each time and the last time I threw up was 7 o’clock in this morning, which was the fifth or sixth time for me to threw up, I did not have anything in my stomach, and I threw up water…
Anyway, it is horrible.
Therefore, I could not go to work today.
Today was Monday and to be absent from work on first day of the week is such a shame.
I was going to go to hospital and was going to go to work later afternoon, but I could not move from a bed…
Finally late this afternoon, I could make go to the hospital to get an intravenous drip.
I feel a little better, but still I am worried about tomorrow.
I am so disappointed myself that I am not healthy enough.
I get sick pretty often, and whenever I work pretty hard continuously, I get sick and have to waste one day from work.

I love oysters, but I don’t think I wanna eat them for a while.
I am scared…
First experience for me, but food poisoning is such a horrible thing to experience…

No comments: