Dec 26, 2007

No More Fancy Dinner...

Headache By Drinking Too Much

These are handmade banana muffins for my breakfast this morning.
I am so drunk and have headache right now...
I went to dinner with people from other company, whom we are going to do business together.
This is over my limit.
Also there were 7 people there and 5 of them were very quiet people.
I was the one who had to keep talking.
I love talking, but it was hard tonight to keep talking 5 hours straight.
Otherwise today was a good day.
Still could not finish all work which I had to get done.
Now at 11PM, still I am getting calls by a guy from a design .
He sent me design draft and asked me comments.
I am drunk and heaache.
Want him to understand that I can't think well at this time...
Maybe I should get a glass of water and take medecine now.
Today was the last business dinner this year.
I am excited to eat simple dinner at my apt tomorrow.

No comments: