Dec 7, 2007

Tokyo Salary Man

Japanese Salaryman Life

Lately, I feel myself being a man.
I work, drink, work, drink, work and drink…
Well, actually I do other stuff too, but when I am in Tokyo on business, I realize that I am a salary man.
A salary man is “businessperson”.
We call businessperson salary men since we work for salary.
The reason why I feel like a man when I am in Tokyo is the following.
1. I stay at such a tiny business hotel.
2. I eat shitty breakfast in 10 mins with lots of other salary men.
3. I drink with colleges till late at night and hard to get up in the morning.
4. I get on a very crowded train to go to work.
5. etc,etc…
I took this picture because I thought this describes how Japanese salary man suffering from their life.
Tow ties on a tree…
They left there last night, maybe…
They must not remember what happened what happened.
Could they go home safe??
I was lucky enough that I could go back to hotel safe last night!

I went back to Osaka office thing evening, and prepared for the meeting tomorrow.
I was at office till 10PM.
Dang! I was going to go to fitness club today, but did not have time for that…
Now I am on my bed writing this blog at 1 AM and feel sooooo relief lying on my bed.
My apt is my best home, no matter what!
Glad to be back to my home!

No comments: