Dec 15, 2007

Got A Hair Cut

Short Hair

I went to work today on Saturday.
Had so many things to do at work and I got so many meetings today.
I got in fight, sort of, with my boss about the project which I am heavily in duty of.
He told me that I am not as smart as my co-worker, which made me piss off!!
My co-worker graduated from a colllege which is really famous in Japan.
Obviously my college is not as famous as the one he went, but still my boss can't judge me like that.
Educational background is a big thing in Japan, although I graduated from school 7 years ago...
However, I get my power when my boss gives me a hard time.
I would not cry and lose because of his words.
I will let him know that his judgment was not right eventually in near future.
So I havr to work harder...

I went to hair salon after work.
Since I had to work till late at night, I asked my ex boyfriend to open the salon till late at night for me.
He had cut my hair for about ten years, but he said he never cut my hair this short.
It is a big change for me.
The reason why I got hair cut short is that I wanted to do something unusual.
My hair will be long soon, so I thought I should enjoy many kinds of hair style when I am young.
I hope I look better with this short hair.
not only get a hair cut, but I got "head spa" done.
It felt really really good, and I could relax.
I think I am lucky that I have many kinds of ways to make me be away from my stress.

No comments: