Dec 2, 2007

Freiends Forever

A Peaceful Day

Since I went to bed 3 in the morning last night, I slept in till noon today.
After I got up, I went to Spa in downtown and went shopping afterwards.
I bought a lot of pantyhose, color tights, and a pair of short pants.
Shopping is the best way to motivate myself from busy days at work.
I met my friend from my elementary school.
We get together once in a while still now.
When we were junior high school students and high school students, we went to soccer games once a week for three years.
We were crazy about Japanese soccer player and we went to see the players a day before the game at hotel.
She got married once and got a kid but now she got divorced and live with her family with her kid.
And now she is in love with somebody and we talked about him a lot tonight with drinking.
Usually I am the one who is talkative between friends, but whenever I see her, she talks whole time and I am the listener.
We have been friends for almost 20 years, and we know about each other a lot.
It is so nice to have this kind of friend.
After we drunk, we both stopped by at my parents’ house and took this picture.
My parents were happy to see her too.
I dropped her off at her house, and saw her daughter, who is three years old, for the first time.
Such an adorable daughter!
I felt kinda weird that my friend whom I have known since she is a kid got a kid!
Today was such a peaceful day with my old frined.
Ready to go back to work tomorrow!

No comments: