Dec 22, 2007

Worker’s Saturday

Last Working Saturday in 2007

This is my sister’s birthday cake last night.
I got a piece of cake this morning for breakfast.
I had not had this cake since my birthday in October.
I love it!!

Today was the last Saturday I had to work in this year.
When I think like this, I like working Saturday.
It is sad that I can’t sleep in, but Saturday is the day I can work very very well.
Yesterday my work partner made a couple mistakes and now he may be kicked out from this project team since he had made our boss disappointed lately.
We have been partners for a while and he helped me so much in many situations.
I don’t want him to leave the project, so we decided to do lots of paper work together to finish everything by today to make our boss satisfied.
And we finished everything today!
We will have a presentation the beginning of next week to our boss, and hoping our boss would like it.
He poured me a cup of coffee a couple times while we were working, which is so unusual, and we get work done one by one very quickly.
I felt really good because this might be the first time we seriously work really hard together to achieve the same goal.
After a raugh day, good things happen!

Today is still December 22nd, but lots of my co-workers left office for a Christmas date.
Wait, do we have to go on a Christmas date this early??
Humm, I am cold...

No comments: