Dec 18, 2007

Girl's Night

Entrails Dinner

I got recover from food poisoning after I threw up everything.
So I went to work and I was quite energetic today.
I can’t believe how much work I have to do after my absence.
Because I was so busy today, I was almost throwing up…
But it is true that when you are so busy, you can get a lot of things done very quickly.
I was quite satisfied about my work today although there are still things to do left.
After work I went to Hula lesson.
I would not tell my mom about it, cuz she is gonna piss me off since I just got recover from food poisoning.
I thought I should not, but I promised to do dinner party with my friends from Hula lesson, so I could not make the girl, who made a reservation, gets disappointed.
We went to a restaurant which is famous for entrails pot.
There is much garlic in it, so I will be so stinky tomorrow for sure...
It was soooooo good though.

We all got to know each other through Hula lesson.
We work in different field, have different experience, are different age, and have different stories.
We take lessons for two years and now we are good friends, but it was the first dinner with all of us together.
Although the Hula lesson finishes 8:30 at night, we went to dinner from 9PM.
We could get together for dinner to do “Forgetting Year Party”.
Of course we don’t talk about year 2007, but we talk about work, boys, and Hula.
We got our own small room for dinner, so we talk and laugh really loud.
We talked till 11:30 so I took cab home.
I was afraid of getting sick again, but seems like I feel good now.
I drunk and ate a lot, though.
We will have another party in the beginning of 2008.
Everyone teased me about food poisoning so they said we are going to oyster bar for the next party.
If so, I would not go for sure.
I am scared so I would not eat oysters for at least one year.
Anyway, we had such a good party tonight.
It was a good day!

No comments: