Dec 27, 2007

Co-Workers

Communication by Drinking

I had to finish a design of a brochure of our new products.
A guy from a design company finally finished his work at 8PM.
I was so upset about how slow he was.
I mean I could understnad that it would take a while to get a design done.
I gave him all info, and tell him to every single things, but he had never understood.
So whenever he was excited and told me that he got his work done, most of stuff was totally different from I said.
I was scold by my boss, and I had to keep talking to him.
I just can't understand why he tells a lie.
Like he said he was working on it, but he wasn't, he said he understood, but he didn't, he said he would come to our office at 6, but he didn't.
We rushed the design company, so I could not tell him strictly, but I totally lost my trust to that company, unfortunately.

However, the good thing is that since I was at office till late, my female co-worker aske me to go out to drink.
She has worked at our company for a long time, and she is really funny girl.
We could not have much chance to drink together so it was a good opportunity.
I was going to go home early and eat at my apt tonight.
However, I decided to go.
My boss, who was listening to our conversation, wanted to join us, so we invited him and our other colleague.
When four of us were drinking, my other boss and two other colleagues from sales department called us to ask us if they can join.
We felt like drinking since only one more day left to have our winter vacation.
After we went to one restaurant, some of us except our bosses stayed and went to a bar.
Four of us were going to have just one drink, but we ended up to drink till 2 in the morning.
Again today was not the last day, but one more day left.
Dang! I am not sure if I can get up tomorrow.
Well, but it was fun night with my colleagues!

No comments: