Dec 10, 2007

Bonus

Got Bonus

Today was my bonus day.
I get extra money twice a year, which is about the same amount as my salary for two months.
But it is only when I get A for evaluation.
When I get B, I get the same amount for 1.5 month salary, and C is even less.
My boss gives my evaluation, and I expected C for this time, because I have not gotten a good result of my any projects yet.
I was nervous to hear about my evaluation, because I did not want to shock.
I knew I have been working really hard, but the fact was that I had not have result yet…
However, I got A!!!
It is miracle! I was so happy that they evaluate me as a hard worker especially because I got B last time, and I was really disappointed

I think many of the employees went out to drink when they get bonus in Japan.
However, I chose to go to Gym, since I did not have to work late.
I took “beginner’s jog” class.
It was such a hard 45 min class, but all the steps were fun and it was good exercise.

Today I got a machine? Box?, which I can watch any movie and dramas for free through internet.
This is a trial campaign or something and I decided to take it.
I had a hard time to figure out how to set it up and use, but I made it!
Now I am watching desperate housewives.
Ahhhh, I should get enough sleep, but can’t stop watching dramas…

No comments: