Dec 30, 2007

Got A Glasses

Love Glasses

Today was the second day of my winter vacation.
Since yesterday, I have been cleaning my apt, even now.
Today I am gathering lots of paper stuff, but never end...

I am crazy about shopping lately, so I went shopping today again.
I had to go to pick up my glasses which I bought yesterday.
I have been to this store since I was 18.
I might have written about this before, but this is the store introduced by my first fashionable boy friend.
He lived next building from this glasses store, which was on many magazines.
Since then, I go this store quite often.
My new glasses cost $400, but I really liked it.
The do not look good in this picture, but they are cute.
After that, I was driving to a coupe stores to get ready for everything to wear on New Year’s Day, and a coupe more cleaning materials.

I stopped by to my parents' house and stayed there for an hour and left for my apt to continue cleaning.
When I gathered my paper stuff, letters, and photos, I tried really hard not to look at them too much.
Once I started looking them closer, it would take forever to clean them.
The picture above are the glasses which I am hoping to get the next time.
Orange glasses!!
While I was waiting at the store, I called my first boyfriend who is going to get married soon.
He laughed hard at me that I still go to the store.
When I was 18 years old, I bought him a pair of the glasses at the store for his birthday.
At that time, although we did not have much money, we bought such an expensive stuff each other.
Long time ago, but there are lots of cute memories.
He is still one of my best friend, so too sad that I can't attend his wedding party.
Wierd Japanese culture that we can't inveite any different sex friends to our wedding.
Well, maybe his finace would not be too happy about it, so it kinda make sense, though.

Tomorrow will be the last day of year 2007.
Time goes too fast.
Gotta hurry up to clean my apt.

No comments: