Dec 4, 2007

Hula Dance

Hula Dancer

Every Tuesday is my Hula lesson day.
I was late for the class since I could not finish working on time today.
My hula lesson is getting harder and harder, but I finally made up my mind to go up to the next level.
It will be three-hour-long class, but I will try.
My dream is to be a hula dance teacher when I turn to 70 years old, so I should learn Hula more now.

Today was a busy day as usual.
I went to work earlier this morning and tried to finish my work on time, but couldn't.
I am in the middle of our production team and our sales team right now.
To make pancakes become big in Japan, I am doing R&D, Production, and Sales now for a certain item.
Now I understand the reason each department cannot get along at our company.
Each department is pretty selfish and they try to make other departmet is guilty when they make a mistake.
Today I got a call from the boss at Sales department, and I was scold about production team.
After I was scold by him, I called a boss of Production team, and I was scold again about Sales department.
I understand both of them, but I also think both were wrong.
Being in the middle is always difficult in any situation.

Gotta go on a business trip to Tokyo for three days from tomorrow.
Gotta catch an early flight, so gotta go to bed now.

No comments: