Dec 25, 2007

Working For Happiness

Christmas Dinner

I was soooo sleepy while I was working today.
I could not stop yarning.
There were a couple appointments today so quite hard for me to sit at my desk today.
Tomorrow will be the same.
I left my office early today, though.
This is such a good part about me working for my dad.
I sometimes can excuse and leave early without telling any reason on my special occasion.
I went to Christmas dinner to one of the nicest and most expensive Japanese restaurant.
I only had been there once, so today was my second time there.
The restaurant is in Kyoto.
Since I had such a big dinner at Christmas party at my parents’ house, my stomach is not the best condition because of eating too much.
However, there was no way that I can cancel tonight’s dinner, well, I did not want to, of course.
Oh, it was such a great dinner, and I was really happy.
On the way back in a car, I was thinking that maybe I am living and working for this kind of happy moment.
Christmas is one of my favorite events; also it is a hard time for me to go on a diet.
Okay, I think I was recharged by tonight.
Three more days to go before my winter vacation, yay!!!!

No comments: