Dec 23, 2007

House Holding Day

Fun Busy Day

Today was a busy day but different busy day from usual.
I was busy doing lots of stuff for myself, but for work. Yeah!!
I got up pretty early and went to Spa and had whole body massage.
It was such a nice one, and could relax a lot.
I bought a couple more Christmas present in downtown Osaka.
Also I shopped some stuff for my computer surroundings.
One the way home, I saw a roast sweet potato (yam) vendor.
I passed once, but since it smelled really good, I went back the way and got a yam.
It had been a while since the last time I had it, but I decided to make it my lunch today.
It costs only $1.20, what a cheap lunch!
Plus, it was tasty and very old-fashion to eat yam, which was wrapped by a newspaper.

After my lunch, I rearranged my room.
It was something I had been dreaming about for a while.
I got a modem for a wires Internet so that LAN cable would not be all over my room anymore.
So this is a picture of my room before “remodeling”.
I moved all my furniture in my bedroom, and rearranged probably 4 times.
I had drawn a picture of my room how to arrange it, but every time I moved, I just did not like them.
So I decided to stick with the original position, but change the position of my computer desk and a bit.
I was so disappointed that I could not have many changes, but still I am planning to make my bedroom a little simpler before New Years.
My arms so hurt because of moving.
I rode a bike to eat at my friend’s noodle restaurant.
It is located two stations away, so I decided to go there by bike for my exercise.
Actually it was a good idea, just 20 minutes bike ride one way.
When I was ready to eat, I hardly could hold my chopsticks because my arm hurts that much.
Anyway, today was such a fulfilled day for me.
I hope tomorrow would be the same on Christmas Eve!

No comments: