Dec 28, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

Last Day Of Work

Oh my gosh, I am cheating the date of this blog today, since I could not write one yesterday.
Since on 27th night, I went to bed like 3 in the morning and got up at 6:30, I was so sleepy whole day.
However, there are so many things to do and also we had to clean up our office.
It was the last day of our company in 2007.
I did all daily stuff to do in the morning, and I went all of our factories to check with Vice President.
This was my third time to do it.
I can tell how the year 2007 was by looking at them now.
I saw lot saw improves when I compared with the end of 2006.
By the way, this is a picture of a machine to make margarine made in 1955, but still works!

While I was in a meeting, I was almost sleeping.
That was how I was sleepy.
We supposed to finish working till lunchtime on the last day of the year.
So we have soba all together, called “toshikoshi soba”, meaning, “passing year noodle”.
We can drink beer if we want, so I did, although I knew I had some more work left.
Oh well.
The last day of work, we tell everybody one by one, Thank you for taking care of me whole this year, please take care of me the next yeat, too. Have s good year”.
We had to say this phrase over and over, but I kinda like it.
This is the time I can talk to all employees.
I went home at 6 without eating dinner, and I passed out.
I was going to write a blog, but I could not get up.
I was sleeping till 8am in this morning.
It has been a while since the last time I slept more than 12 hours.
Thanks God for letting me sleep this much!!!!

No comments: