Dec 8, 2007

Long Meeting

Wasting My Time?

Once a month, I attend management meeting with some board of directors at our company.
Since I am not a board of director, I attend the meeting as an observer, which means I can’t give any of my opinion about what they are talking.
The meeting was unbelievably long, 9 hours long!!!
The record was 12 hours, so we could not break the record...
Actually, I just think it is ridiculous.
They will have another meeting three days later with the owner about the decision they made at today’s meeting.
This is why today’s meeting was so long to get ready for the owner meeting.
I don’t get to attend the meeting with the owner, but I attend the previous meeting to learn things.
I learn how much we need to shorten the time of our meeting.

I fell a sleep during the meeting today, since we had to eat so many sweets sample at the meeting today.
When I get too full, I get sleepy and moreover the contents of the meeting at that time were quite boring.
They realized that I was sleeping, so they decided to take 5 min break.
I was scold that I should not sleep.
He was right! I shouldn’t, but they should not make me feel sleepy!
To keep myself up, after the meeting, I was thinking about other stuff.
(Of course, I join the meeting seriously when they talk about serious topics)
First, I wrote time schedule for this weekend.
Next, I listed up what I want to buy, because lately I LOVE shopping!
Third, I drew my room and planned how I can move my furniture.
Last, I was thinking about my money management since I don't keep track my money lately.
I made some goals for year 2007, but I could not achieve most of them, so in year 2008, I would like to achieve them for sure.
I stooped by one place to get a snoopy account book for 2008.
Also, for good luck on my new snoopy project and pancake project, I bought a chain for my cell phone, which was a pancake and snoopy.


Anyway, it was not an exciting day today, but I was happy that I could list up many things and now I know what I need to do this weekend.
I hate long meeting...

No comments: