Dec 6, 2007

Snoopy Wolrd

Being With Snoopy

I went to a meeting for Snoopy Licensees in Tokyo.
We are one of the newest licensees, so our company was introduced in front to more than other 200 people.
My boss gave a speech, and that time, I was more nervous than the time I had to give a speech in front of those people.
It was the most interesting meeting that I have ever joined.
There are some Americans from NY and Santa Rosa, who are related to snoopy character.
The presentation they gave was with all snoopy cartoons, and was fun.
I saw a snoopy fashion show which was held in NY this year on a screen.
All dresses were quite crazy, but I loved the wedding dress, which was sooo silly dress, but cute!!
At the lunch, I talked with the American guy who showed the fashion show.
I asked him where I could get the wedding dress, and told him I would wear it if I would get married in two years, which is our contract year with snoopy licenser.
Unfortunately, since some of the other dresses were sold on ebay, but not the wedding dress.

At lunch, we had three huge snoopy cakes.
This cake of this picture is one of the cakes, which were all snoopy!
They were all cute!
I have loved snoopy since I was a kid, and now I sort of work with snoopy.
I get to know many kinds of snoopy information now.
All people I saw at this party (meeting) know snoopy a lot.
I never thought I would do this kind of job.

All the attendees got a bag of presents.
Got a lot of snoopy items.
This is such a dream job which I had ever had!

I was at the place from 10 to 16, and had an appointment afterwards.
It had already got dark, but I had to go back to my Tokyo branch to finish up my paper work for this Saturday meeting.
I was suffering for a couple hours till 9PM, and went to drink with my colleagues in Tokyo.
4 of them were older than I, but since I am on a little higher position, I paid for them.
So Japanese… I still feel that is sort of rude for elders.
I don’t know how they think about it.
I don’t get much more money than them, but that’s a role for people who hold an administrative position.
Came back to hotel at midnight.
No more alcohol this week… please…

No comments: