Dec 16, 2007

Shopping With My Mom

Christmas Shopping

I went shopping with my mom today.
Went to downtown in Osaka to find presents for me from my mom.
I want to get a bag dor work, an orange humidifier for my room, big accessories, comforable shoose, and so on.
I had not been to expensive floor for a long time, since I had not been interested in brand stuff.
But today I went to a department store and saw many expensive stuff reminds me of the time I was so rich when I was a teacher.
We found a good light fashonable bag, and saw the price, "$1,200US".
I found a watch I really like, "$5,200US".
What can I say?
We got tired of walking so we went to cafe and had this sandwiches.
It is so nice to go shopping with my mom, because now we don't have much time to hang out together.
I love spending time with my mom because I love my mom so much.

After shopoing, we went home together and went for dinner with my dad.
Three of us had such a nice dinner and enjoyed talking a lot.
However, now I am at my apt by myself and feel pretty sick.
Don't know why, but I should go to bed early tonight.

No comments: