Feb 13, 2008

24 Hours In Tokyo

Lots Going On In Tokyo
I took an early flight to Tokyo from Osaka.
It was snowing in Osaka but it was clear in Tokyo.
It was just so cold in Tokyo.
I could not sleep on the airplane today somehow, so felt 50 mins flight was long.

I got to Tokyo earlier for an appointment, so I was not thinking hard enough about transportation.
So I took super express train without noticing.
Therefore I had to get off the train at a wrong station which was far far away from the station I had to get off.
Therefore, I was late for the appointment three minutes…
Also after the appointment, when I was on a train, I got confused and was not sure which way I was going.
So I got off the train, and soon realized that I was on the right train.
How silly!
But the good thing is that I saw this quiet area in Tokyo.
Look, there is a horse which is for a horse gambling race in Japan.
I had never seen horse race, and fun to look at this horse which was taking a walk.

I went to Tokyo station to check out chocolates.
Now there are so many interesting chocolates for Valentine’s Day.
And I went to Tokyo branch, and worked a bit.
After work, I went out for dinner with Mr.Yachi who went to MBA school at DU.
I have known him since I went to DU as a college student.
Now he works for one of the famous distribution company.
I wanted to know about importing stuff from abroad.
I was thinking to learn about them, but we ended up talking about totally different thing.
I had not seen him probably too long.

I feel that it was much slower day today compared to my days in Osaka.
I have to go back to Osaka by an early flight again tomorrow.
However, I feel that I could take a little rest with working because of being in Tokyo and being away from my desk.
Okay, now I think I should go to bed in this tiny business hotel room.
In total, I will be staying in Tokyo for 24 hours, such a short trip…

No comments: