Feb 1, 2008

Only Girls Allowed

Party Girls!

Today was the first day for me to work at R&D department.
I gave a little speech at my former department, and everyone was so surprised.
I felt relief that I don’t have to hide my position change to anybody anymore.
I moved most of my papers and files to other building.
There are two guys to help me moving so much stuff.
I felt a little sad, but at the same time, I am very excited to manage R&D department.

At night, all girls at our department went out to drink.
There were 13 women at our company.
We had such a good time.
When I started working, I was almost the youngest and there were only four women, but now I am one of the oldest business women at our company of 13 women.
We had dinner at my friend’s restaurant, which serve lots of vegetables.
After we ate, we went to bar and had a drink.
We are going to Hawaii next month, and I will teach all the girls Hula
I am not sure if I am capable to teach Hula, but I will try.
We will wear Hawaiian dress all together and dance in front of all workers.
I am so happy to have these nice companies.

No comments: