Feb 5, 2008

Bag Is Messed Up and Me Too

Tough Work More Than I Expected

I am drinking coffee, till doing my work.
Oh my god!
This position is much much harder than I expected.
I left office at 10:30 PM, and I feel ashamed that I was the last one who left office.
This was the first time for me to leave the office as the last person.
We prohibited doing overtime from today to everyone at our department.
I was the one who rushed everyone, but I had to stay since there are so many things to do left.
Seriously there are so many people whom I have to control now.
I can’t believe how come everyone ask me so many questions every minute.
I tried to finish my work at office, but could not.
So I took a cab home and doing now.
I have to catch 8 AM flight to Tokyo so gotta get up damn early.
I hope I can get used to this life soon; otherwise, I will die…
This is my work bag in this picture.
Look how messy it is.
I am messed up now too…
Maybe I should go back to work now.

No comments: