Feb 3, 2008

Being with Grandma and Uncle

Lots Of Napping

I felt guilty in this morning.
I went to bed pretty late last night, and obviously weekend is the only time I can sleep in.
However, this morning, my grandma woke me up really early.
I asked her to let me sleep more, but she got upset and told me that, “You are not by yourself now. You are in community life. I'm afraid you lacks cooperativeness.”
That made me super upset.
I cared about her, and that was my choice to stay there, but I wanted to understand her how much I need sleep.
We talked a bit, and we made up.
Since then, she was super nice to me, and I felt guilty that I made her feel fear at me because of the way I upset to her.
She is my grandma, and I should have known how much she wanted to spend time with me since I don’t visit her enough.
I feel horrible…
And it was true that nowadays, I am so used to be by myself to live my own way.

Anyway, we calmed down and had breakfast peacefully.
I took a shower after that and took a nap till we had lunch.
I requested her to cook my favorite lunch menu she makes.
She used to cook that for my grandma and for me.
Whenever I tried her receipt, I can’t finish the same as she does.
Uncle Koji and I went shopping after lunch by bus.
After we came back, I took another nap.
Okay, then I felt that slept enough.
We had dinner together, my another favorite dish which my grandma cooks.
I think she is the best cook.
She used to be a super housewives, like she was a good mom and a good teacher, artist, cook, wife, and etc, etc.
She showed me an article of a newspaper, which was about 40 years ago.
The article was about how great she was.
I had never seen it and I was really surprised.
Now she is close to 90, but she still does her nails, and makeup.
She is still a perfect lady, I gotta follow how she lives as a lady.

No comments: