Feb 7, 2008

In A Bullet Train

Busy Tokyo Day

I am writing this entry in a bullet train now on the way back from Tokyo.
It will take 2 and a half hour to go back to Osaka, so I will get there at 23:10.
I was wondering if I should do my work in a bullet train or should take a nap here and do my work at home.
However, once I got in a train, soon I took a nap for an hour and half, so I guess I will have to work at home.
I feel cold now; maybe I caught a cold since yesterday because of the weather in Tokyo.
It was snowing quite much.
Look how many people walking around the train station in this morning.
I left a hotel today to go to our branch office and I took this picture.
I always am amazed by this crowded town.

Today I went to office and did tons paper work that I had to do for a couple of hours.
I did a right choice last night to stay at office late to do my work, because I suddenly had to visit one office by my boss’s order in this morning and did not have much time.
After the visit, I could not find time to take lunch, so I went straight to the next appointment.
It was a studio to finish up a promotion video of our new products.
The studio was pretty cool.
I was there today to direct the narration parts of the video.
The stuff might have felt I was a bitch cuz I gave them so many requests…
What can I say?
Because I can’t be shy about work now.
After the video making, I went back to office and prepared for an orientation.
The orientation was for Tokyo Sales Department to get ready for a convention this month.
I was a bit nervous because I am now the head of the operation of the convention but I had never been a member of any convention as an exhibitor.
After I finished the orientation, I was an observer of another orientation of our normal products.
Normal products are frozen cakes which R&D department produce twice a year for these 30 years.
Since I just moved to R&D department this month, my boss told me to observe for the next time to be able to give a presentation to sales people by myself.
There are so many things I have to study and remember.
It is very hard, but I feel responsible and sometime feel good being this busy.

Oops, I am almost get to Osaka.
Gotta go.

No comments: