Feb 15, 2008

Leaning About Importing and Teaching Hula Dance

Hula Girls

Today, a guest from last night came to our office.
I was too busy, so I just greeted them and went back to my desk.
I had a couple appointments with designer for the convention we are going to exhibit out products.
Soon after the appointment, I left my office to see a man.
He is a son of he owner of a distributor in Japan, who does import organic stuff.
He knows a lot about importing organic stuff, so I went to see him to learn for the first time.
It was interesting because I learned lots of stuff which I had not known at all.
It seems like it would be difficult to import stuff by myself, but I have to ask a couple more people to know the fact.
This picture is what I ate after the appointment, by the way.

Later, I went back my office and tried to clean up what I had to do.
However, I could not.
I did a few meeting with girls who works for me about their project.
And at 4, we held a big meeting with all people who will help us for the coming convention.
At 5, I had a meeting with Board of Directors of our company.
At 6, I had another meeting for our department/
And from ‘ o’clock, I started teaching Hula dance to girls/
We are going to dance Hula at a party in Hawaii the end of this month.
My dream is to be a Hula teacher when I turn to 70, but my dream has already came true.
Well, I wasn’t good enough, of course.
Teaching dance was very difficult.
Moreover, it is impossible mission to make all girls dance well by teaching only one day for two hours.
We’ll see how it goes at the party…

No comments: