Feb 8, 2008

Future Management Meeting

Meeting With Alcohol

They are men who will be executives of our company after 20 years.
Well maybe…
We are all in the middle management now.
We are all suffering between subordinates and bosses by each way.
We decided to get together to talk about the future of our company.
One guy came from Tokyo, and we planned to do this a while ago.
Therefore, I could not say I could not go because I had so much stuff to do.
Tonight, I was not sure if I should left tonight.
Seriously, I am working pretty hard lately, but I feel horrible that I can’t get rid of them forever.
I feel ashamed that I was late to turn in my documents for the first time to a meeting on Saturday.
Well, I got it done today before Saturday meeting, but obviously I did not give enough time to other people to prepare for the meeting.
I still have lots of things to do for my former department, but whenever I try to work on them, I always get lots of other things to do for a new department.
I really don’t know what to do…

Okay, so I was with them, and I felt there is not sex discrimination at all in this company.
I don’t think they don’t know that I am a girl.
We drunk and talked not about work but about stupid stuff.
It was fun to hear what they think about their department.
Tonight one guy told me not to tell anybody that I travel abroad during my vacation time.
How come people don’t understand that I am financially independent?
Whatever I do fancy, they think that I get support.
Well, sometimes it is true, but most of the time I am taking care of myself.
Anyway, I want to go to Thailand again in May during my vacation!

I gotta get up early for a meeting tomorrow.
Totally I had a good time tonight, so I guess I made a good decision tonight.
I will cover my work tomorrow before the meeting!

No comments: