Feb 25, 2008

What A Relaxing Day in Hawaii

Don’t Wanna Go Home

Today, we woke up early and went to “The Original Pancake House” which is my favorite Pancake place in America.
Five of us went to the place and had 5 kinds of panckes.
Of course we got hella full.
So we decided to walk to shopping center and took a walk for an hour.

And we went back to beach and hung out by the beach.
We all bought new bathing suits and we wanted to show off.
We were going to go there only with girls, but of course there were male colleagues around the beach close to our hotel.
So we were kinda embarrassed.
I was the only one who has dark skin, so I got lots of sun tanning.

And we went back to hotel to take a shower, and left to “Cheese Cake Factory”.
Look how messy our table was.
We ate many kinds of cheesecakes like we do at work.
We have to taste each of them, so we used our own folks and took a bite from each cheesecake.
We were totally full and I had a stomachache because of eating too much.
But I was so happy to lied down in a beach and took a nap there on Monday, which we always work.
And we could take a shower as many times as we want, and had alcohol from daytime.
How nice it was!
Everyone went off to shopping, so I decided to take Lomi Lomi massage.
I went to Spa and took it for on hour.
I felt sooooo good.

And I went back to a shopping mall, and had dinner there.
I threw up at night by the way, not because of drinking too much, but I had upset stomach.
This happened last night too.
How come I can’t control how much I eat…
On the way back to hotel from the restaurant, we did some more shopping and went back to hotel at 11PM.
Most of stores in Hawaii open till 11PM.
From 11PM till 2AM now we stayed at one room and chat.
The guy who kept talking was hilarious.
Everyone was sleepy, but nobody could stop him.
It was like a trip that we had in high school days.
We have to go home tomorrow, but I don’t want to.
I don’t have confidence to go back to work from the next day we go back to Osaka.
Anyway, I should go to bed not to be late for tomorrow meeting in the morning.

No comments: