Feb 22, 2008

Fifth Day in Tokyo For Convention

Success Fifth Day

Finally, we accomplish the last day of convention.
I was so moved.
Since I was sick, it was hard for me to keep standing, but since it was extremely busy, so I could bear.
I got 20 mins break and I tried to take a lunch at 2PM.
However, on the way out to the convention center, I realized that all other booths were trying to get rid of all their products, since it was the last day.
So I went back to my booth, and told everyone to get rid of our samples and stuff.
Once we started giving away, there were so many people came to our booth.
Our booth was with snoopy character, so many people got interested in and they want to get snoopy stuff from us.
Anyway, we succeeded our exhibition.
Today we got the most business cards.
People who came to our booth on the first day and second day told their bosses to check out our products.
So we could do business talk with high level position people today most of the time.
I am now so excited.
The convention was closed at 4PM today, and we cleared everything up and left at 5PM.
I thanked all people who helped me to success this convention, and they were also excited like me.
All of us were happy and knew that we did a good job.
Working like this is so great.
We all felt really good after these crazy busy days.
I was about to cry, because I was so moved today.
I am really lucky person who can get theses good companions.

No comments: