Feb 14, 2008

Geisha Night on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look how many chocolates I bought.
I did not get any roses this year…
In Japan, girls don’t get anything on Valentine’s day, but get something back on March 14th from men whom I gave chocolates.
Unfortunately, I would not be in Japan on White Day, March 14th.
But it is all right, because I was happy enough to see everyone’s happy face when I gave them.
I woke up at 4AM this morning by shouting.
I had such a bad dream about work, I got really scared while I was dreaming, so I was glad to know that it was just a dream…
I guess I am so tired, so when I was on the airplane this morning when I was going back to Osaka, I passed out.
I went back to office and worked on so many things.
Too bad that I did not have time to open all e-mails.
Nowadays, when I don’t check e-mail a day, I got tons on the next day.
I had a business dinner tonight in Tokyo.
I have to take care of very important person for my project now.
So I took them to very expensive Geisha place.
You can’t play with Geisha that often.
Actually this is the second time for me, but I had to pretend that I am used to play with Geisha since all other people never had played with them.
Geisha and Maiko play games with each of us.
This is me learning how to play a game.
I look happy, but I really did not want to, felt ashamed.
However, this is part of a job as a Japanese business woman, you know.
I drunk sooooo much, and I was tired to concentrate on taking care of them.
I want to give perfect score to myself about today’s business dinner.
All men went to nasty bar afterwards, so I came back to Osaka by train by myself.
I feel lucky to be born as a woman because I can go home earlier than men because men usually want me to go when they go to nasty place.
Still I came back home at 10:30 PM.
Well, I can’t imagine till what time all the men play and drink.
They will come to our company early tomorrow morning, though.
Men are tough…

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Ha ha. I love that picture of you dancing with the geisha.

YU said...

Uh...
Geisha dance in front of business person was such an embarrassing thing, ever...